Did you know that you can design your own yearbook? Did you know that photos you upload for your custom pages can be (optionally) shared for use in the school-wide designed pages? Exciting! Who doesn't love to be in the yearbook?!?
Use the following instructions if you need assistance with uploading your photos to TreeRing.
Instructions (See Ordering Information instructions if you have not signed up for TreeRing) :
- Login to www.TreeRing.com
- Click the "Upload" button on the left under the "My Rings" category as shown here:
- Choose to upload from your computer, Flickr (a photo sharing site), or Facebook.
- Computer: click "Get Files from My Computer" to find and upload the picture(s) you choose.
- Flickr: Click "Authorize" and then sign in to Flickr to connect your TreeRing and Flickr accounts.
- Facebook: Click "Authorize" and then sign in to Facebook to connect your TreeRing and Facebook accounts.
- You are required to define exactly who has access to view your uploaded photos:
- All Shasta Union Elementary School & Friends: Please regard this option as "Public" even though it is restricted to SUES friends and family. This option allows other students to possibly include your photos on their custom pages (as well as by the yearbook staff for the school-wide pages).
- Editors Only: Only the yearbook staff will have access to your photos. They will not be shared publicly unless included in the final yearbook design.
- Only My Friends: Only viewable by TreeRing accounts you have explicitly added as a "Friend" on TreeRing.
- Private/Only Me: Only viewable and available for inclusion on your custom yearbook pages.
- (Optional) Click "Add Info" in order to tag the people in the photo(s). This will allow other students to easily find your photos (if you chose to share them).